Kim from buddy TV emailed to encourage people to vote for Robin and Barney for the best relationship of 2008. It’s kind of a head to head voting challenge. How I Met Your Mother’s only mention comes from Robin and Barney. Now don’t get me wrong, I love the Robin and Barney couple idea but does anyone else feel that Lily and Marshall got the shaft here? Lily and Marshall are a very cool couple in my opinion. Just got overlooked I suppose.
Here is a full list of couples that did make the cut:
1. Chuck & Blair (Gossip Girl)
2. Chuck & Sarah (Chuck)
3. Chuck & Ned (Pushing Daisies)
4. Booth & Brennan (Bones)
5. Michael & Sara (Prison Break)
6. Nathan & Haley (One Tree Hill)
7. Lucas & Peyton (One Tree Hill)
8. Lucas & Brook (One Tree Hill)
9. Danny & Lindsay (CSI: NY)
10. Callie & Mark (Grey’s Anatomy)
11. Jack & Kate (Lost)
12. Sawyer & Kate (Lost)
13. Dexter & Rita (Dexter)
14. Barney & Robin (How I Met Your Mother)
15. Jim & Pam (The Office)
16. Starr & Dallas (The Amazing Race)
17. Spencer & Ashley (South of Nowhere)
18. Lois & Clark (Smallville)
19. Sylar & Elle (Heroes)
20. Sam & Ruby (Supernatural)
It looks like Robin and Barney need all the help they can get here! Michael and Sara from Prison Break seem to be running away with it! My other favorites on the list are Sam and Ruby from Supernatural and Chuck and Sarah from Chuck, but back to the point go vote for Robin and Barney on Buddy TV.
Michael and Sara??? That is ridiculous. Her head was chopped off and in a box in the last season. You can’t bring someone back to a series after that. I don’t care what kind of story you make up. Although, if there relationship consisted of him carrying around her head in a box as he tried to catch some villains or escape jail, I would definitely vote for them.
great point…I notice that a lot of the choices are not really “couples”… thus my confusion why a great couple like Lily and Marshall would be left out.
also..if he carried her head in a box while escaping prison I would actually watch the show too..