Slapsgiving 2: Revenge of the Slap – Season 5 Episode 9 Discussion
I was never really a fan of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, but I would love to poll the audience after that one. I’ll get my full review up as soon as possible, but here are a few preliminary thoughts…
- The slap on Thanksgiving again?
- Barney didn’t have many good moments this week, only cowering in fear…poor dude. I wouldn’t hang around for that.
- It’s nice to meet part of Lily’s family, and for Marshall and Lily to get some focus in the story
With this in mind what did everyone else think?
Moments of Awesomeness:
- “There is a clown demon under the bed” game…coming to a store near you
- The Re-return commercial
- the Erickson family dinner and video prayer
- Ted lying about still being in love with Robin so he can get the slap. It almost had me for a second.
- Loved the final scenes of of the episode, they were the best laughs of the night. Still…what mental torture.
Robin: I have never slapped Barney…above the waist.
Barney: This is basically Hell on Earth
The Slap Bet Game Commercial. A hilarious departure from the normal re-return, but in a great way.