Glitter – Season 6 Episode 9
Sorry to be late with this, my social life sometimes keeps me from being punctual! I’ll keep this short, this was an entertaining episode and may in fact hold some sort of television record for the most double entendres during a 30 minute show…I feel as though 83% of you will agree.
Space Teens was funny, and it’s nice to see Alan Thicke back again. I really don’t have a lot of commentary this week, but I do have some lingering questions posted after the jump. Mainly focusing on the best man offer. Spekaing of which, I felt that all the best friend talk really helped sell the ending and was played nicely.
So to the point, what did you think?
Barney: I wanted my first time to be with someone I cared about
Marshall: Yea, I get that a lot. Well, just once.
Marshall: It’s a clown car.
Robin: Beavers are adorable
Barney: No argument there.
Lily: I hate to agree with Barney but this does seem to be a veritable Pornicopia.
Moments of Awesomeness:
- Barney’s Boutonniere… while short lived (only the beginning of the ep & it didn’t even get any play to measure effectiveness) it’s a solid concept.
- The robot…if you have every wondered why you “don’t forget the robot” then now you know.
- Barney’s reality TV reference were hilarious.
- Marshall’s shredded Joey Buttafucco pants.
- 83% of call backs awesome.
- Ted’s poems are awful. Just awful kids.
- I’m not sure where to draw the line for the vast amount of sexual innuendos but this has gotta be close. As a twitter follower pointed out: If this were a friends episode this would be "The one with the double entendres"
Meanwhile at the Hoser Hut, a reprise of the Beaver song with Robin, Glitter and other Canadian icons…including the Robot.
- So Ted is punchy’s best man. Does this actually answer the Wedding Question from Big Days or is just a smoke screen? I still don’t feel like it’s Punchy’s because of Marshall & Lily’s wedding involvement, but what do I know?
- Are two beavers really better than one?